Topeka Metro is accepting applications for a full-time Mobility Manager. This position will work with local public transit agencies, businesses and human service agencies to coordinate transportation services to improve overall mobility for the general public and meet the diverse travel needs in our community.
- Develop and implement a system of outreach to low income, socially isolated older and/or disabled adults and assist them in gaining access to needed transportation services.
- Cultivate multi-agency and business partnerships that can reduce costs through efficient and effective transportation coordination.
- Research and assess needs and demands of users, funding, and regulatory processes that encourage participation.
- Develops potential for future expansion of transit options.
- Makes public presentations on the benefits of mobility management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in transportation, social services, business or related field.
- A minimum of two years of transportation mobility experience.
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to network and create ongoing partnerships.
- Detail oriented.
Topeka Metro offers a great benefit package and is a KPERS employer.
Submit a cover letter, resume, three references, and an applicant characteristic survey to:
201 N. Kansas Ave.
Topeka, KS 66603
Website for characteristic survey: www.topekametro.org
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. Drug-free workplace and EOE.