Custodian Bus Cleaner
Topeka Metro is accepting applications for a full-time bus cleaner to clean all transit fleet vehicles.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies, equipment and methods
- Ability to read and follow label directions on cleaning products
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to perform daily assigned tasks independently without close supervision
- Ability to complete work within the scope of proper time standards
- Ability to use independent judgment in routine and non-routine situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor and other staff members
- Previous custodial experience preferred
The current shift for this position is M-F 6:00 pm – 2:00 am. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma/GED, pass a background check, drug screen and functional employment test.
This position pays $13.60/hr. Topeka Metro is a KPERS employer and offers a great benefit package.
201 N. Kansas Ave.
Topeka, KS 66603
FAX: (785) 233-3063
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Drug-Free Workplace and EOE.